Monday 24 June 2013

Eyebrows

Hi readers, how is/was your day? well my day was amazing I went out with my best friends and had a really good time.
      So today's topic from the title you can see that it will be all about eyebrows. I decided to do it all about eyebrows is because they are a very important feature of the face, in a way they frame our face.
 First of all I would like to talk about the methods that can shape our eyebrows.

  1. Threading is probably the most popular method right now, I think that most people get their eyebrows done now by threading. I got my eyebrows done once by threading, I will say that it was sore, but I was very happy with the result. After you get it done, the hair doesn't grow back as fast as when you pluck it, I would advice everyone to use this method, for doing your eyebrows.
  2. Plucking your eyebrows could take a very long time, because you have to do it hair by hair. Most people start by plucking their eyebrows and then they start to experiment with waxing or threading eyebrows. One in awhile I would pluck my eyebrows too, its easy to do and its free if you do it at home.
  3. And the last method that I know of is waxing, there is probably more methods, but these are the three methods that I know. I have never tried waxing myself, but a lot of girls that I know use this method. They all seem to be happy about it. The only thing that I can say about waxing eyebrows is the skin around the eyebrow are is very sensitive, and over time by waxing the eyebrows the skin stretches. So maybe when you will be in your late 40's it can show the result of waxing, by the skin being stretched and not nice. So girls be aware of that. 

Getting the shape of eyebrows;
You can get an eyeliner pencil or an eyebrow pencil, but a colour that will stand from your hair. 
With threading your eyebrows you will have to go to a salon, with waxing you can get it in a shop I guess and for plucking you can use this method. 


 Possibly another post later on.
Bye.
~J

No comments: