Sunday 16 June 2013

Favourite Bloggers


Heeey..
One of my favourite youtube/beauty bloggers is Sonya Esman (classisinternal).This blogger is from Canada, but she was born in Russia. She is only eighteen years  old, but yet had achieved so much. I have been watching her videos on Youtube since she only started making them. Her videos have developed so much since then.
                  I can go on and on of why I love this blogger, but the most important reasons are that she is an incredible person- its crazy how you can know so much about a person from just watching their videos and reading their blogs.
            I absolutely adore her style, In my opinion she has a wonderful taste when it comes to clothes and make-up.

I am happy that I have started watching her videos on youtube, she really does inspire me. And someday maybe I will get a chance to talk to her.



http://www.youtube.com/user/classisinternal  <-- youtube channel (its in russian)
http://www.classisinternal.com/ <-- her blog in english.

I am off. Goodnight. <3
~J


No comments: