Friday 28 June 2013

28~06

Hey! Today my day was a bit cloying, because the weather was horrible and cold, and I also wasn't really in a mood of doing anything. So I just popped into town for a few minutes and back home again. How was yours?

This was my outfit today, I wore the same cardigan as from the other day, but here its more of a lazy/casual day paired up with a pair of black leggings and a pink top, and for hair its just natural.






I would also like to show you my make I do for nearly everyday. :)



First photo is where I have only applied a tiny bit of foundation as I don't really like to wear it at all.
For the second picture its the finish look, I have applied eye liner on the top lid, sometimes I like to wing it out a bit, and a bit of brown eye liner where the bottom lashes are, and black mascara. Sometimes I apply white eyeliner in the waterline to make my eyes more open if I look very tired. For lips bit of lip balm.

I hope you liked it.



                                                                    ~J








No comments: