Sunday 30 June 2013

Party.

Hello readers, today its going to be a quick post once again, because I would like to show you an outfit I wore today going to a BBQ party to family friends house. It was cloudy and very windy so I didn't really want to dress up.
By the way, this is the jacket/blazer I got around a week ago:)


I didn't have my hair up like that, I had it in a messy fishtail braid.
Outfit: top primark(penneys)
         leggings H&M
Fishtail braid are very popular now. I think they look really cute especially during the summer, because they give that ''messy'' look that you sometimes need during the hot summer days.
You can wear with a pair of shorts, or a bit more dressy if you are going out. If you still haven't tried it out, you really have to!

Enjoy the rest of your day/evening.
Byee :)
~J



No comments: