Sunday 9 June 2013

Secrets to clear skin

Hello there. Today I would like to talk about the secrets of clear skin. I had and still have a problem with my skin to this day. I have always wanted to have flawless skin like some girls are lucky to have, but you always have to put into something before you can get it (and I think this is with everything, you give before you receive or get it). Today in particular I would like to mention a few tips that helped me to improve my skin and can possibly help you :)

1.Water:
Water is so so so important to us, especially to keep our skin nice and healthy. When you drink a lot of water, not only your skin will be clear but it also will stay young, it won't dry out and you will get less wrinkles. So drink a lot of water!

2.Sun:
What really helps me, and mostly during the summer, is spending some time during the sun, maybe like 5 mins each day for sure. I realised that my spots seem to vanish. I got this tip from a youtube blogger Sonya Esman. Try this out, especially now its Summer, plenty of sun. It more than likely will work for you too!!

3.Cleanse and moisturise your skin:
I think a lot of people will say this, but I am going to mention it too. Cleanse your skin at least twice a day. After that then tone and moisturise. With moisturisers you have to be extra careful because it is hard to find the one that will suit your skin type. It took me a while to find mine too, if you are interested the one that I use now is clean and clear moisturiser.

4.Keep your hands off your face!
It is so important not to touch or squeeze your spots/pimples. I know all of us did this plenty of times in our lifes, but please don't do it. It will only cause more spots.

5.Eat healthy:
Some people think that it doesn't effect of what you it. But trust me from my experience it does effect what you eat it all turns up on your face. Try to eat more healthy food, less of the junk. More fruit and vegetables.

6.Exfoliate:
exfoliate at least once a week. Another thing that helps my skin is porridge oats. If you take a handful of oats and just put it under water for a few minutes so that they will become soft, then squeeze out the water and massage it on your face, you can leave it on as a mask for a 2 minutes before washing off.

7.Sport;
If you start playing sport, or going to the gym, or even going out for walks every weekend, your skin will clear up a lot too.

So these were my tips, stay healthy guys. bye <3

P.S.
Bit of Fashion now: So today me and my mum went shopping, and I got these really cheap shorts in H&M for 9,95 euros. Here is a picture of them on me:





No comments: