Saturday 6 July 2013

Summer Times.

Hi guys, firstly I would like to say sorry for the lack of posts I do. The weather has been lovely here, and I spend as much time as I can outside, because we don't usually get ''a lot'' of sun ;p

So anyways, I would like to show you what I wore today, its such a simple outfit, and I loved it, it just went so well with today.


I have this top quite a lot on this blog, but I think its perfect thing to have for the summer, and I must admit I wear it quite a lot.


For accessories I wore this very old necklace that used to be my grandmothers when she was young, and then my mum wore it too. And now my turn came too. By the way this necklace is made from amber.
Some comfortable shoes: sandals.

And my make-up, mascara and a bit of eyeliner. My hair was up in a bun. 

Hope everyone will have a nice day tomorrow. Bye.
~J

No comments: