Wednesday 19 June 2013

In love..

Heey heey, I wanted this type of skirt for sooo long, and now I finally have one! Except this is not from a shop ;) My mum is a dressmaker, so she made it. This skirt is more flowy, it has more volume, if that's possible to say about a skirt.. I think this skirt will especially suit the summer, because it won't be too warm in it, not that it gets very warm in Ireland.. :D 



I know it might not look the best with this shirt, but I just wanted to show you how it would look overall, if it was a bit more than casual.


Shoes are from primark, I got it good view months ago when I went to modelling courses.

Here I am just wearing a plain white t-shirt with a necklace from amber. (photo quality is bad here)

I don't know if you will exactly like this skirt because maybe its too big or something, than in shops.  but I totally love it  and I can't wait to get better and wear it. 

Bye bye.
~J

No comments: