Friday 21 June 2013

Posture

Hello readers, today I decided to talk to you about posture, since it is so important for us, girls. Probably a few months ago, I would have said that posture doesn't really do anything to us, but as I went to modelling courses they brought the topic of posture and I have found out a lot of things. So today I would like to share some of these tips with you.
 - Posture is the most important gift you can give yourself. 

Reasons for posture:
  1. Helps you look better in your clothes.
  2. It helps you to breath better.
  3. It keeps the muscles in your body toned, because of holding it in the correct position.
  4. It is a confident booster.
  5. Shoulders most important part of the body, everything hangs from your shoulders.
Another thing that I have also realised that when you are always sitting with the posture correctly or even walking, you will have less back pains, which I had a problem with before. So please look after your posture, it will give you so much confidence too. 

     ~J 

Instagram: jelenagrigonyte96

No comments: